Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Many Grape is out on Kindle!

It has every bit of The One Grapes, then goes on to more than double the size of the original with new material from my recent 3 month hospital stay. Hospital food marches on, yet I survived it again!

During my stay, I unlocked the magical secrets to battle the bland! Ugh... and that fatty chicken thigh & gravy. It was stalking me.

As with all my stuff, it's open to Kindle Unlimited borrows...!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072JZZM7Q

The paperback has been out for a bit now. With this and Cassidy's Ladder launched happily in both formats, not I just wait for the eyes of others to pick apart Rubberman's Citizens.... if we're lucky, maybe in 2 months we can hope for a launch? Then I guess I have to think about hardcovers....!

No comments: