Sunday, October 13, 2013

10/13/13! 13 Bites has launched!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FUZ3KVQ

Three measly bucks for the ebook. Paperback coming soon, and you know I'm going to want it as shelfcandy! I'll post a big chunk of my contribution to the book soon, since amazon's "LOOK INSIDE" feature is already sharing much of it.

The book's a little scary here and there, and it's a ton of fun. Warm your self up for Halloween!

"100 percent of the profits from this anthology go to benefit organizations that promote children’s literacy programs around the world." I lean towards UNESCO, but we're not cementing ourselves to just them. JuuUUUuuuUUUust in case we find out they're actually run by evil aliens or something.

And now, have a look at the finalized amazon cover- with my purdy purdy hand on it!



No comments: