Thursday, May 23, 2013

3rd editions launched!

Kindle, Paperbacks, and Hardcovers of all three books, Lifehack, Watching Yute, and Echoes of Erebus. They're all out now.

The paperback prices have been cut to 14.95... why? Just cuz 15.95 was stupid.

What's new in the 3rd edition? More spells for clerics, and.. no.. wait... A few typos removed, descriptions for Yute and Lifehack re-written, and a little mention of "Rubberman's Cage" coming soon in the back.. which means I'm officially committed to finishing that sucker!

And each book now has at least 20 pages of XXX lesbian erotica.

Did I fool ya? Nawwwww, there isn't. There's no real reason for people who already have em to re-buy em or anything, I'm just glad to have em out there! (ebook people might be allowed to get fresh versions free.. I'm not sure how that works...)

Oh, and at the ed of June, I'll be free of my KDP Select contract, and will be allowed to spread back onto createspace and other outlets.

Now... I was talking about serializing the books into little ebooks... I'm not super keen on that at this point, tho the notion of a huge uber-tome containing all three books is still kinda attractive...

Oh, and somehow I now have a kinda-fanclub that some ladies started on FB called "The Dicktree Girls". Like.. they're making themselves tshirts... they're kind of centralized on a graphic I released that's going to be part of the back cover for Rubberman's Cage...

it... it's kinda hard to explain... I don't quite, quite get it myself.

No comments: