Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gathering an order...

I will soon have to make an order to stock up for VCON (Vancouver sci-fi convention) so if any locals, (people I see face-to-face) want in on the order, let me know ASAP, so my numbers for VCON don't get messed up.

I'll be ordering hardcovers and softcovers of all 3 books, Lifehack, Watching Yute, and Echoes of Erebus. If you don't tell me, you could be out of luck* or just be leaving me with less stock for VCON, depending on timing.

*out of luck would mean that I might not have much stock after VCON, which risks you having to order over the net- which means having to pay shipping, and US funds.

Anyone who can buy direct from me, in person, pays $15 canadian for tradepaperbacks, or $25 for hardcover. People buying over the net get stuck with US pricing, ($15.95us for paperback, and 24.98 for hardcover) and shipping costs on top of that.

Let me know within a week or mayyybe two weeks before I do my big buy!

No comments: