Saturday, August 29, 2009

My website is currently lying.

It thinks that the softcover of Watching Yute is available on Amazon. It isn't, yet. Amazon will take a lil while to get up to speed, but in the meantime, any of you non-locals who want the softcover can get it through here:

https://www.createspace.com/3387923

For now. It's the same book as will be available though Amazon shortly. In fact, if you buy form there, I get a better profit by a little, as Amazon doesn't get a cut. The shipping is better through Amazon though, at least if you're ordering from Canada.

So now, I just have to brace for VCON

My stash of Watching Yute has been ordered, and I have my copies of Lifehack ready. My posters for sale are ready, my bookmarks, my lil flyers.. it's all ready. I think. Yes, I'm sure. I think. Now is the waiting game.

I could attack the next book, but I think I'll take a little break and nerd out with video games for a bit. Tomorrow's by BDAY! I'm aging as we speak!

No comments: