Friday, November 16, 2007

Lifehack edit copy is here!

The one and only copy of the Lifehack 2nd edition 'edit copy' is in my hands. This means it's not time for me to rally a volunteer edit/proofread team! The book will be passed from editor to editor, each one highlighting any mistakes or other ****-ups they see. Eventually, the mutilated book will return to my hands, for me to go through and make corrections to the master manuscript before the official release.
Whoops! Just now my mother (who was on the volunteer editing crew for the first edition) has got her hands on it- she's pretty fast tho...

Anyone else who wants a crack at the edit-copy of the book, let me know, I'm forming a list. When all is said and done, there's a 'at cost' copy of the finished tradepaperback or hardcover in it for ya, as well as a mention in the forward.

(I'd say a FREE copy, but that's just not in the budget for a huge, world renown publisher like myself....)

No comments: